Develop sales plans to acquire new customers on an on-going basis, solicit shipments from customers as needed, manage, and maintain an on-going sales pipeline while utilizing customer relationship management tools, provide necessary information to team members about new customers through the onboarding process. Maintain and achieve sales goals through a clear and directed sales plan.
1. Outbound phone calls and visits to new potential shippers and carriers in order to achieve the objectives of the agreed upon sales plan.
2. Develops personal sales plans. Engages in on-going training to better develop sales skills.
3. Receives customers’ requests by telephone or email, analyzes requests, provides information requested or ascertains who can best provide the information, and routes the request to the proper person.
4. Analyzes bids and responds to requests for quotes.
5. Searches customer records using company CRM system and provides necessary information and or reports to sales manager and team members.
6. Sets daily, weekly and monthly sales goals and achieves goals.
7. Maintains accurate notes and sales activity in the company CRM system.
8. Keeps operational teams informed as to new customers and provides details to operational teams as to the requirements and needs of each new customer on-boarded.
9. Responds to customers’ requests via telephone or email, using personal computer when necessary.
10.Has extensive knowledge of services offered, pricing, delivery and transit times, various telemarketing skills, and similar data, as required.
1. Travels to customer locations as needed.
2. Completes shippers request for quotes (RFQ) as needed.
3. Performs other allied duties as assigned by supervisor.
Experience and Background:
Five (5) years’ experience in general sales or three (3) years experience in freight sales or operations. Knowledge and ability—English and grammar. Pleasant telephone voice/manner, ability to operate simple office equipment sufficiently to perform the job. Ability to compose correspondence, think on your feet, and knowledge of what excellent customer service is.
Aden Logistics is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status.
Friendly team and work you will want to come to every day
Great opportunity to build your career and open your potential
Job Type: Full-time